Eastern Sierra Tri-County Fairgrounds & Event CenterThe Eastern Sierra Tri-County Fair is a true country fair that shows off all that Inyo, Mono and Alpine Counties have to offer. We boast a wide array of hand and homemade exhibits for all tastes and interests, interesting commercial and educational exhibits and tons...
Esmeralda Market & GasA grocery store and gas station was built. The store carries most of the needed snacks & drinks, produce, dairy, frozen, packaged deli foods and ice cream. As our local country store we also carry RV
Eastern Sierra Observatory
J. Diamond Mobile Ranch
Highlands RV ParkHighlands RV Park in Bishop California is located one mile north of downtown Bishop, Highlands RV Park is open year-round and offers full hookup RV sites on paved parking pads.
Creekside R.V. ParkLocated on the South Fork of Bishop Creek, Creekside RV Park is surrounded by some of the most picturesque scenery in the Eastern Sierra. This vacation paradise is surrounded by high mountains, stocke
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report