- This event has passed.
1872 Earthquake Rememberance
March 26, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Join Eastern California Museum at the Gravesite of the 1872 Lone Pine Earthquake Victims, located on the west side of Highway 395 one mile north of Lone Pine. This will be an historical remembrance of the great Lone Pine Earthquake of 1872 that struck the Eastern Sierra impacting lives, property and landscapes. Hear stories and accounts of this powerful event. For further information and questions, contact the Eastern California Museum at 760-878-0258.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report