Death Valley Brill Car Train Rides At Laws Museum
November 25 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:30 am, repeating until November 26, 2022
Experience a vintage train ride on a 1920s era motorcar rail ride. Adults – $5. Seats for under 10 years old – $1. Infants – free.
Note ride operations are subject to inclement weather, staff availability, or mechanical issues. For additional info, proceed to Laws website at https://lawsmuseum.org/.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley