- This event has passed.
2ND Annual Blue Ribbon WALK RUN Or RIDE
March 9, 2019
Walk-Run Choice of 3K, 5K & 10K Bicycle Ride is 31 mile loop out to Round Valley. Bicycle ride start time is 9:00am, Walk/run start time is 10:00am. Early Registration is $30 for adults and $10 for kids 12 & up. Day of Registration is $35 for adults and $15 for kids 12 & up. Advance Registration Wednesday, February 27th & March 6th, 11:00am-1:00pm at NIHD Administration Breezeway.
All proceeds benefit Inyo & Mono cancer patients working with Eastern Sierra Cancer Alliance. For Questions you may contact Barbara (760)873-5811 x3415 or Cheryl at (760)873-5811 x2153.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley