- This event has passed.
4-H Washer Board Tournament & BBQ Dinner
January 26, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Green & White Washer Tournament & BBQ Dinner by the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang held at the Tri County Fairgrounds, Heritage Arts Building. $100 per team (Dinner included). $20 Dinner Only. Adults 21+ only event. Check in @1:30pm, first toss 2:00pm, Dinner 5:00pm, Silent auction 6:00pm. Conclude the night with awards.
1st place: $1,000 (10% of entry fees up to $1,000), 2nd place: $500 (5% of entry fees up to $500), 3rd Place: Washer Board Set
Pre-sale tickets only, call (760)873-7854. Fundraiser for local 4-H Program.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It