- This event has passed.
Alabama Hills Film History Interpretive Hike
January 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
“Film History in the Alabama Hills. There have been more than 400 movies and countless commercials filmed in the Alabama Hills. Hear interesting and amusing stories about numerous productions as you explore the camera locations. This is a relatively easy walk on existing roads and trails covering less than one mile. Meet at the Arch Loop Trail Parking, Alabama Hills National Scenic Area. Wear layered clothing for a range of conditions, sturdy footwear and bring plenty of water.
Contact Dave Kirk, (760)872-5000 or John Kelly (760)872-1220
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report