- This event has passed.
Alabama Hills Film History Interpretive Hike
January 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
“Film History in the Alabama Hills. There have been more than 400 movies and countless commercials filmed in the Alabama Hills. Hear interesting and amusing stories about numerous productions as you explore the camera locations. This is a relatively easy walk on existing roads and trails covering less than one mile. Meet at the Arch Loop Trail Parking, Alabama Hills National Scenic Area. Wear layered clothing for a range of conditions, sturdy footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More