- This event has passed.
Alabama Hills Film History Interpretive Hike
January 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
“Film History in the Alabama Hills. There have been more than 400 movies and countless commercials filmed in the Alabama Hills. Hear interesting and amusing stories about numerous productions as you explore the camera locations. This is a relatively easy walk on existing roads and trails covering less than one mile. Meet at the Arch Loop Trail Parking, Alabama Hills National Scenic Area. Wear layered clothing for a range of conditions, sturdy footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run