- This event has passed.
Alabama Hills Interpretive Hike
December 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on December 28, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on February 1, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on February 22, 2020 at 10:00 am
“These Alabama Hills are Alive”. Explore the mysteries hidden within the eroded granite rock while walking through the passageways and along the ridge lines that make up the maze of this amazing setting. Learn about the many secretive creatures and flora hidden within the rocks. This is a moderately strenuous hike with occasional steep sections of trail. Meet at Arch Loop Trail, Alabama Hills in Lone Pine. Wear layered clothing for a range of conditions, sturdy footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!