- This event has passed.
Alabama Hills Interpretive Hike
December 7, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on December 28, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on February 1, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on February 22, 2020 at 10:00 am
“These Alabama Hills are Alive”. Explore the mysteries hidden within the eroded granite rock while walking through the passageways and along the ridge lines that make up the maze of this amazing setting. Learn about the many secretive creatures and flora hidden within the rocks. This is a moderately strenuous hike with occasional steep sections of trail. Meet at Arch Loop Trail, Alabama Hills in Lone Pine. Wear layered clothing for a range of conditions, sturdy footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley