- This event has passed.
Alabama Hills Natural History Interpretive Hike
November 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on February 8, 2020 at 10:00 am
“Film History in the Alabama Hills”. There have been more than 400 movies and countless commercials filmed in the Alabama Hills. Hear interesting and amusing stories about numerous productions as you explore the camera locations. This is a relatively easy walk on existing roads and trails covering less than one mile. Wear layers clothing for a range of conditions, study footwear and bring plenty of water. Meet at Arch Loop Trail Parking in Alabama Hills National Scenic Area.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run