- This event has passed.
Alabama Hills Natural History Interpretive Hikes
November 23, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
“The Alabama Hills Under Our Feet”. This ancient landscape captures the stories of the ages. Hear geological and cultural tales on a short walk through corridors and crags nestled in the Sierra Nevada foothills. Wear layered clothing for a range of conditions, sturdy footwear and bring plenty of water.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It