- This event has passed.
Alabama Hills Ranger Programs
January 21 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until January 28, 2023
Learn about the natural history of the Alabama Hills with BLM rangers. Meet at the Mobius Trailhead Parking Lot, 1.5 miles north on Movie Flat Road from Whitney Portal Road. Children need to be accompanied by adults. Wear sturdy walking shoes. Be prepared for weather changes. Bring water & snacks. Program may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, etc.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra