- This event has passed.
“Annabelle” Drive-In Movie Night
October 30, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
A Halloween Horror Movie to look forward to! Take this doll seriously…while babysitting the daughter of Ed and Lorraine Warren, a teenager and her friend unknowingly awaken an evil spirit trapped in a doll.
- All sales are final. Purchase tickets online.
- $20 per car (you can have as many people as legally allowed in your vehicle)
- Gates open @ 6 PM for Food Trucks (in the main parking lot)
- Movie is located in our “F Lot” – parking attendants will direct you to a site
- High profile and lifted vehicles will be parked on the side so they will not block the view of others
- RV’s not permitted
- Popcorn and other theatre concessions will be sold during the movie
- Restrooms are available
- Everyone MUST stay in their vehicle during the movie
- You may sit in the back of trucks – masks must be worn
- Masks are required anytime outside of your vehicle
- No lawn chairs permitted at this time. You must watch the movie from your vehicle
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra