- This event has passed.
Annual Manzanar Pilgrimage
April 27, 2019
The annual pilgrimage is held every year on the last Saturday of April at the northwest corner of the former camp site, near the cemetery monument.
The Manzanar National Historic site is approximately 210 miles north of Los Angeles, along Highway 395 and takes approximately 4 1/2 hours driving time. Manzanar is located between Lone Pine and Independence. It is on the west side of Highway 395, approximately 9 miles north of Lone Pine on your left.
Visit http://www.manzanarcommittee.org for more information.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run