- This event has passed.
Ashtanga Summer Yoga Series
July 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$15.00
Begin or deepen your Ashtanga practice. A fixed sequence of poses fosters a deeper sense of connection with your body and a focus on the breath. While Ashtanaga is generally thought of as physically demanding style of yoga, learn to adjust the practice to your needs and body, and watch the growth over time.
· $85 for 8 week series or $15 drop in
· First, purchase a pass, then register for class. You must have an active pass in order to register for class.
- June 24 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 1 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 8 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 15 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 22 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 29 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- Bring Back A Memory And Help The Community
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration