Ashtanga Summer Yoga Series
July 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$15.00
Begin or deepen your Ashtanga practice. A fixed sequence of poses fosters a deeper sense of connection with your body and a focus on the breath. While Ashtanaga is generally thought of as physically demanding style of yoga, learn to adjust the practice to your needs and body, and watch the growth over time.
· $85 for 8 week series or $15 drop in
· First, purchase a pass, then register for class. You must have an active pass in order to register for class.
- June 24 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 1 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 8 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 15 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 22 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- July 29 at 5:30 pm (Friday)
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run