- This event has passed.
1st Annual Eastern Sierra BBQ, Chili, Salsa Fest!
May 7, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 1st annual Eastern Sierra Chili and BBQ Cook-off will take place on May 6th, 2022. The event is hosted by the Tri County Fairgrounds and Event Center. It gonna be a legendary, community inspired event that EVERYONE in Bishop, Mammoth, Big Pine, Independence, Lone Pine, Ridgecrest, Lake Tahoe should attend. It is a mega event with Mega Big Trucks, full of music, food, drink, friends and family. This year, Bishop and surrounding areas will come together to celebrate the end of winter and to support community.
LIVE MUSIC – GOOD EATS – FAMILY FUN
Saturday BBQ, Chili, Vendors, Bands, Beer 11am-6pm
BBQ & Chili Tastings Available for Purchase
Pro and Backyard BBQ Divisions Available
All Interested Cooks (BBQ, Chili & Salsa) – Contact Ben with Fire it Up Events @ 415-850-4987 or Or Jen @ 805-421-6252 or
LOCALS are WANTED and ENCOURAGED to participate!
Finger Lick ‘in Battle for King of Grill! People’s Choice Awards, Cash Awards, Bragging Rights, Prizes!
Grab Your Tickets Online @ TriCountyFair.com or onsite.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All