- This event has passed.
Bishop 4H Green & White Washer Tournament & Barbeque Dinner
January 28 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Support the local 4H Program and participate in the 4th annual Green & Washer Tournament and Barbeque Dinner. Tournament tickets – $25/person & $100/team. Dinner only $25 per ticket. No host bar by VFW. Contact 4-H Office for pre-sale tickets and information at 760-873-7854. Tournament check-in – 3PM. First toss – 4PM. Dinner – 5:30PM. All funds stay local to help with program costs, enrollment fees, events and awards.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates