- This event has passed.
Botany in Rock Creek with Robin
July 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Friends of the Inyo Trail Ambassador, Robin Hirsch, will guide you through the spectacular flora of Little Lakes Valley, sharing tips and tricks for identification and letting you know which plants taste good and which are better left untasted. Bring water, sunscreen, snacks, layers, and appropriate footwear for hiking. The length and strenuousness of the walk will depend on group consensus but be prepared to be out for about two hours. Meet at Rock Creek lakes Resort, 1 Upper Rock Creek Road, Bishop.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report