- This event has passed.
Botany in Rock Creek with Robin
July 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Friends of the Inyo Trail Ambassador, Robin Hirsch, will guide you through the spectacular flora of Little Lakes Valley, sharing tips and tricks for identification and letting you know which plants taste good and which are better left untasted. Bring water, sunscreen, snacks, layers, and appropriate footwear for hiking. The length and strenuousness of the walk will depend on group consensus but be prepared to be out for about two hours. Meet at Rock Creek lakes Resort, 1 Upper Rock Creek Road, Bishop.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It