- This event has passed.
Botany in Rock Creek with Robin
July 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Friends of the Inyo Trail Ambassador, Robin Hirsch, will guide you through the spectacular flora of Little Lakes Valley, sharing tips and tricks for identification and letting you know which plants taste good and which are better left untasted. Bring water, sunscreen, snacks, layers, and appropriate footwear for hiking. The length and strenuousness of the walk will depend on group consensus but be prepared to be out for about two hours. Meet at Rock Creek lakes Resort, 1 Upper Rock Creek Road, Bishop.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra