- This event has passed.
Botany in Rock Creek with Robin
August 3, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on August 10, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on August 10, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Friends of the Inyo Trail Ambassador, Robin Hirsch, will guide you through the spectacular flora of Little Lakes Valley, sharing tips and tricks for identification and letting you know which plants taste good and which are better left untasted. Bring water, sunscreen, snacks, layers, and appropriate footwear for hiking. The length and strenuousness of the walk will depend on group consensus but be prepared to be out for about two hours. Meet at Rock Creek Lakes Resort, 1 Upper Rock Creek Road, Bishop. Learn More at http://www.friendsoftheinyo.org/events
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run
- Bishop Trout Rodeo a Success
- Blake Jones Trout Derby Recap
- The Change Of Season… Rejuvenate, Reenergize, And Restore This Spring In Bishop
- For What It’s “Earth” – Happy Earth Day To Our Planet!
- Revitalize Your Spirit And Body With A Spring Escape To Bishop
- Break Into Spring With A Climbing, Skiing, Or Both Type Of Adventure