- This event has passed.
Botany in Rock Creek with Robin
July 6, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on July 6, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Friends of the Inyo Trail Ambassador, Robin Hirsch, will guide you through the spectacular flora of Little Lakes Valley, sharing tips and tricks for identification and letting you know which plants taste good and which are better left untasted. Bring water, sunscreen, snacks, layers, and appropriate footwear for hiking. The length and strenuousness of the walk will depend on group consensus but be prepared to be out for about two hours. Meet at Rock Creek Lakes Resort. Learn more at http://www.friendsoftheinyo.org/events
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run