- This event has passed.
C5 Millefiori Bead Making
February 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Millefiori Bead Making
A bead making workshop with Andrea Kramer
Saturday, January 29th, 2021 – 10 AM to 1:30 PM
In this unique workshop you will design and make original wearable art jewelry from handmade millefiori beads that you will create yourself. Millefiori means “thousand flowers” because these beads are often made with flowers and geometric designs.
SORRY! This class is now SOLD OUT! There is another opportunity to participate in this class on 2/26/2022 – scroll down to find that class description and to register online.
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More