- This event has passed.
C5 Millefiori Bead Making
February 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Millefiori Bead Making
A bead making workshop with Andrea Kramer
Saturday, January 29th, 2021 – 10 AM to 1:30 PM
In this unique workshop you will design and make original wearable art jewelry from handmade millefiori beads that you will create yourself. Millefiori means “thousand flowers” because these beads are often made with flowers and geometric designs.
SORRY! This class is now SOLD OUT! There is another opportunity to participate in this class on 2/26/2022 – scroll down to find that class description and to register online.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It