- This event has passed.
C5 Joy Meditation with Watercolor
January 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$95.00
Joy Meditation with Watercolor
A watercolor workshop with Ana Budnyk
Saturday January 15th, 2022 – 1.30pm – 3pm
This workshop invites you to bring awareness to what sparks joy in you. In this session, we will use writing prompts and watercolor to reflect and bring back memories and imagination of what lights us up, what we are grateful for that happened to us in the past, or what we want to have more in the coming year.
Joy comes from delightful and cherished experiences and makes our well-being feel light and vibrant. Joy creates the urge to play and get involved or do whatever presents itself! “I’m game!” Let’s play! This workshop is an experiment in the playful meditation practice of intuitively responding to color and color relationships. We hope this workshop will inspire a daily art routine with these simple prompts.
For more information and to register online click HERE
- Know Before You Go
- How a Town Saves its Bookstore: a Pandemic Retrospective from Spellbinder Books
- Things To Do In Bishop CA In January AKA Juneuary
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- What to Do in the Owens Valley during Stormy Weather in the Mountains
- 2 Climbing Rangers Encourage Responsible Recreation At East Side Climbing/Bouldering Areas
- Time Spent Playing Is Never Wasted – Kids Winter Activities In Bishop
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Holiday Season By Visiting Bishop
- Relax And Unwind… You’re On Al Fresco Time
- Even Easier To Get Into Bishop’s Big Backyard – New Winter Air Service
- A World of Good Food in the Eastern Sierra
- Fall Colors in California