- This event has passed.
C5 Joy Meditation with Watercolor
January 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$95.00
Joy Meditation with Watercolor
A watercolor workshop with Ana Budnyk
Saturday January 15th, 2022 – 1.30pm – 3pm
This workshop invites you to bring awareness to what sparks joy in you. In this session, we will use writing prompts and watercolor to reflect and bring back memories and imagination of what lights us up, what we are grateful for that happened to us in the past, or what we want to have more in the coming year.
Joy comes from delightful and cherished experiences and makes our well-being feel light and vibrant. Joy creates the urge to play and get involved or do whatever presents itself! “I’m game!” Let’s play! This workshop is an experiment in the playful meditation practice of intuitively responding to color and color relationships. We hope this workshop will inspire a daily art routine with these simple prompts.
For more information and to register online click HERE
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run