- This event has passed.
California Waterfowl Association Annual Bishop Dinner
March 12 @ 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm
A great evening featuring an outstanding raffle, auction, wildlife art and fine sporting merchandise. Cocktails at 4:30PM, Dinner at 6:30PM.
Buy tickets early, event will sell out. Tickets are $85 Per Person, $150 Per Couple, $65 Per Sprig (under 16), $65 Per Life Member, $700.00 Per Gold Table (8 people).
Contact Joe Pecsi at (760)784-0699 for more information.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It