- This event has passed.
California Waterfowl Association Annual Bishop Dinner
March 12, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm
A great evening featuring an outstanding raffle, auction, wildlife art and fine sporting merchandise. Cocktails at 4:30PM, Dinner at 6:30PM.
Buy tickets early, event will sell out. Tickets are $85 Per Person, $150 Per Couple, $65 Per Sprig (under 16), $65 Per Life Member, $700.00 Per Gold Table (8 people).
Contact Joe Pecsi at (760)784-0699 for more information.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report