- This event has passed.
California Waterfowl’s 13th Annual Bishop Dinner
March 9, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
A great evening featuring an outstanding raffle, auction, wildlife art and fine sporting merchandise. Cocktails at 4:30PM, Dinner at 6:30PM.
Purchase tickets at: Mac’s Sporting Goods, Eastern Sierra Community Bank, Reagan’s Sporting Goods. Tickets are $70.00 Per Person, $110.00 Per Couple, $50.00 Per Sprig (under 16), $40.00 Per Life Member, $500.00 Per Table Sponsor (8 people).
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra