- This event has passed.
California Waterfowl’s 13th Annual Bishop Dinner
March 9, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
A great evening featuring an outstanding raffle, auction, wildlife art and fine sporting merchandise. Cocktails at 4:30PM, Dinner at 6:30PM.
Purchase tickets at: Mac’s Sporting Goods, Eastern Sierra Community Bank, Reagan’s Sporting Goods. Tickets are $70.00 Per Person, $110.00 Per Couple, $50.00 Per Sprig (under 16), $40.00 Per Life Member, $500.00 Per Table Sponsor (8 people).
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It