Cardinal Village Tree Sale & Christmas Fun
November 26 - December 17
Fresh cut Noble Pine Christmas Trees at great prices will go on sale after Thanksgiving. Trees will be for sale every Friday to Sunday after that until the weekend before Christmas. When the trees are selling the General Store is open and Gingerbread Cafe will be serving soups, cinnamon rolls and other goodies from 10-3.
Santa will be with at Cardinal Village from 11am-3pm on Saturdays and 2:30-5:00pm on Sundays.
There is also free ice skating. You can bring your own skates, or borrow from the resort.
Check out Cardinal Village Resort’s Facebook Page for more information.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It