Cardinal Village Tree Sale & Christmas Fun
November 27 - December 19
Fresh cut Noble Pine Christmas Trees at great prices will go on sale after Thanksgiving. Trees will be for sale every Friday to Sunday after that until the weekend before Christmas. When the trees are selling the General Store is open and Gingerbread Cafe will be serving soups, cinnamon rolls and other goodies from 10-3.
Santa will be with at Cardinal Village from 11am-3pm on Saturdays and 2:30-5:00pm on Sundays.
There is also free ice skating. You can bring your own skates, or borrow from the resort.
Check out Cardinal Village Resort’s Facebook Page for more information.
- Relax And Unwind… You’re On Al Fresco Time
- Even Easier To Get Into Bishop’s Big Backyard – New Winter Air Service
- A World of Good Food in the Eastern Sierra
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fall Colors in California
- The Weird and Wonderful Side of California
- Fabulous Fall Fun in the Eastern Sierra
- Activities During Inyo National Forest Closure