- This event has passed.
Laws Biannual Choo Choo Swap Meet
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every year that begins at 9:00 am on the first Saturday of October, repeating until October 2, 2022
Check out the Eastern Sierra’s biggest annual yard sale at the Tri-County Fairgrounds. It’s a true treasure hunt…like 100 yard sales in one location! Gates open at 9 am. Admission is $5 per person. All proceeds benefit Laws Railroad Museum. Contact Laws for more information (760)873-5950 or visit http://www.lawsmuseum.org. Sales spaces can be purchased for $45 at the museum. Spaces are 20′ by 25′.
- Bring Back A Memory And Help The Community
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration