- This event has passed.
Laws Biannual Choo Choo Swap Meet
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every year that begins at 9:00 am on the first Saturday of October, repeating until October 2, 2022
Check out the Eastern Sierra’s biggest annual yard sale at the Tri-County Fairgrounds. It’s a true treasure hunt…like 100 yard sales in one location! Gates open at 9 am. Admission is $5 per person. All proceeds benefit Laws Railroad Museum. Contact Laws for more information (760)873-5950 or visit http://www.lawsmuseum.org. Sales spaces can be purchased for $45 at the museum. Spaces are 20′ by 25′.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run