- This event has passed.
Laws Biannual Choo Choo Swap Meet
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every year that begins at 9:00 am on the first Saturday of October, repeating until October 2, 2022
Check out the Eastern Sierra’s biggest annual yard sale at the Tri-County Fairgrounds. It’s a true treasure hunt…like 100 yard sales in one location! Gates open at 9 am. Admission is $5 per person. All proceeds benefit Laws Railroad Museum. Contact Laws for more information (760)873-5950 or visit http://www.lawsmuseum.org. Sales spaces can be purchased for $45 at the museum. Spaces are 20′ by 25′.
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run
- Bishop Trout Rodeo a Success
- Blake Jones Trout Derby Recap
- The Change Of Season… Rejuvenate, Reenergize, And Restore This Spring In Bishop
- For What It’s “Earth” – Happy Earth Day To Our Planet!
- Revitalize Your Spirit And Body With A Spring Escape To Bishop
- Break Into Spring With A Climbing, Skiing, Or Both Type Of Adventure