- This event has passed.
Christmas Tree Auction & Luncheon
December 4, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$10
St. Stephen’s Catholic Church in Big Pine is offering a unique Christmas fundraiser this year: a Christmas Tree Auction! Beautifully decorated Christmas Trees will be up for auction at a luncheon on Saturday, December 4th from Noon to 2:00 at the Bishop Elk’s Club on 151 East Line St. in Bishop.
Admission into the luncheon and auction is $10 and tickets are available from Ron 760 937-4079, Rose 760 938-2911, or the Parish Office at 760 872-7231. The luncheon includes soups, sandwiches, salads, dessert and drinks. Along with the fully decorated trees, there will be other festive Christmas items for sale and auction.
Come out and enjoy a delicious luncheon and buy your Christmas Tree already decorated that you will enjoy for years to come. There will be big trees, little trees, fat trees, skinny trees; every tree will have a different theme that will entice your imagination. All proceeds go to St. Stephen’s building repair fund.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra