- This event has passed.
March 13 @ 8:00 amFREE
Meet up with the Bishop Climbing Rangers for Free Coffee. Learn local ethics and how to be a good guest in our big backyard! Making a few minor adjustments to your climbing practice is easy to do and will help protect Bishop for the long haul.
WHAT: FREE COFFEE & LEARN
As climbing continues to grow in popularity, we are loving our climbing areas to death. Join us in best practices to protect our outdoor landscapes.
WHERE: PV PIT CAMPGROUND
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It