- This event has passed.
COSA Monthly Bird Walk
May 14 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
An event every month that begins at 7:30 am on day Second of the month, repeating until May 14, 2022
An event every month that begins at 7:30 am on day Second of the month, repeating until September 10, 2022
The COSA bird walk is an easy walk around the Bishop Paiute Tribe’s Conservation Open Space Area (COSA, behind the Forest Service building.) The walks are held the second Saturday of every month. October to May walks start at 8:30 am, and from June to September at 7:30 am. Meet behind the U.S. Forest Service/Bureau of Land Management building (351 Pacu Lane, Bishop). A limited supply of binoculars are available.
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run
- Bishop Trout Rodeo a Success
- Blake Jones Trout Derby Recap
- The Change Of Season… Rejuvenate, Reenergize, And Restore This Spring In Bishop
- For What It’s “Earth” – Happy Earth Day To Our Planet!
- Revitalize Your Spirit And Body With A Spring Escape To Bishop
- Break Into Spring With A Climbing, Skiing, Or Both Type Of Adventure