- This event has passed.
COSA Monthly Bird Walk
June 11, 2022
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2022
The COSA bird walk is an easy walk around the Bishop Paiute Tribe’s Conservation Open Space Area (COSA, behind the Forest Service building.) Walks occur the second Saturday of every month. October to May walks start at 8:30 am, and from June to September at 7:30 am. Meet behind the U.S. Forest Service/Bureau of Land Management building (351 Pacu Lane, Bishop). Limited supply of binoculars available.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour