COSA Monthly Bird Walk
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2022
The COSA bird walk is an easy walk around the Bishop Paiute Tribe’s Conservation Open Space Area (COSA, behind the Forest Service building.) Walks occur the second Saturday of every month. October to May walks start at 8:30 am, and from June to September at 7:30 am. Meet behind the U.S. Forest Service/Bureau of Land Management building (351 Pacu Lane, Bishop). Limited supply of binoculars available.
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!