- This event has passed.
COSA Monthly Bird Walk
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2022
The COSA bird walk is an easy walk around the Bishop Paiute Tribe’s Conservation Open Space Area (COSA, behind the Forest Service building.) Walks occur the second Saturday of every month. October to May walks start at 8:30 am, and from June to September at 7:30 am. Meet behind the U.S. Forest Service/Bureau of Land Management building (351 Pacu Lane, Bishop). Limited supply of binoculars available.
- Bring Back A Memory And Help The Community
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration