COSA Monthly Bird Walk
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2022
The COSA bird walk is an easy walk around the Bishop Paiute Tribe’s Conservation Open Space Area (COSA, behind the Forest Service building.) Walks occur the second Saturday of every month. October to May walks start at 8:30 am, and from June to September at 7:30 am. Meet behind the U.S. Forest Service/Bureau of Land Management building (351 Pacu Lane, Bishop). Limited supply of binoculars available.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley