- This event has passed.
Crowley Lake 5K/10K Trail Run
October 6, 2019
The Crowley Lake Trail Run 5K/10K and Kids 1K is a fundraising run designed to benefit the local community.
The course winds through fire roads next to Crowley Lake and past Beaver Cove and Crooked Creek. Breathtaking views of the surrounding Glass Mountains and Sierra Nevada Mountains. For those of you looking to challenge yourself, this run is for you. For those of you looking to have fun running or walking while taking in the beautiful scenery, this run is for you. For those of you looking to spend the morning building relationships with your neighbors and making new friends, this is the run for you. The Crowley Run offers something for everyone, but all are guaranteed to have a good time. There will be plenty of support on the trail, the course will be marked all along the way so there’s no getting lost, there are 3 aid stations with water and a friendly face to cheer you on.
There will be lots of raffle prizes after the run and an overall 1st place winner award as well as 1st and 2nd place tokens for each 5k/10k age group winner. Participants are not allowed to run with dogs. Running/walking with a stroller is allowed, but a stroller with large tires is recommended (Chariot, BOB…)
For Full Details, Log on to http://www.visitMammoth.com/Events
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It