- This event has passed.
Crowley Lake 5K/10K Trail Run
October 6, 2019
The Crowley Lake Trail Run 5K/10K and Kids 1K is a fundraising run designed to benefit the local community.
The course winds through fire roads next to Crowley Lake and past Beaver Cove and Crooked Creek. Breathtaking views of the surrounding Glass Mountains and Sierra Nevada Mountains. For those of you looking to challenge yourself, this run is for you. For those of you looking to have fun running or walking while taking in the beautiful scenery, this run is for you. For those of you looking to spend the morning building relationships with your neighbors and making new friends, this is the run for you. The Crowley Run offers something for everyone, but all are guaranteed to have a good time. There will be plenty of support on the trail, the course will be marked all along the way so there’s no getting lost, there are 3 aid stations with water and a friendly face to cheer you on.
There will be lots of raffle prizes after the run and an overall 1st place winner award as well as 1st and 2nd place tokens for each 5k/10k age group winner. Participants are not allowed to run with dogs. Running/walking with a stroller is allowed, but a stroller with large tires is recommended (Chariot, BOB…)
For Full Details, Log on to http://www.visitMammoth.com/Events
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra