- This event has passed.
Crowley Lake 5K/10K Trail Run
October 6, 2019
The Crowley Lake Trail Run 5K/10K and Kids 1K is a fundraising run designed to benefit the local community.
The course winds through fire roads next to Crowley Lake and past Beaver Cove and Crooked Creek. Breathtaking views of the surrounding Glass Mountains and Sierra Nevada Mountains. For those of you looking to challenge yourself, this run is for you. For those of you looking to have fun running or walking while taking in the beautiful scenery, this run is for you. For those of you looking to spend the morning building relationships with your neighbors and making new friends, this is the run for you. The Crowley Run offers something for everyone, but all are guaranteed to have a good time. There will be plenty of support on the trail, the course will be marked all along the way so there’s no getting lost, there are 3 aid stations with water and a friendly face to cheer you on.
There will be lots of raffle prizes after the run and an overall 1st place winner award as well as 1st and 2nd place tokens for each 5k/10k age group winner. Participants are not allowed to run with dogs. Running/walking with a stroller is allowed, but a stroller with large tires is recommended (Chariot, BOB…)
For Full Details, Log on to http://www.visitMammoth.com/Events
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates