- This event has passed.
Curley Fletcher Poetry Rendezvous
September 24, 2021 - September 26, 2021
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until September 24, 2021
Celebrating Laws’ most famous resident!
- Friday, 9/24 6:00 pm Dinner and Show at Whiskey Creek. Limited tickets available – buy ASAP
- Saturday, 9/25 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Poetry, Music, Kids Activities, Handcar Rides, Mining Demonstrations, Railroad History, Food & Craft Vendors and the FAMOUS PIE AUCTION!
- Sunday, 9/26 – Graveside Farewell Toast
Visit http://lawsmuseum.org for more information and tickets.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates