- This event has passed.
Curley Fletcher Poetry Rendezvous
September 24, 2021 - September 26, 2021
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until September 24, 2021
Celebrating Laws’ most famous resident!
- Friday, 9/24 6:00 pm Dinner and Show at Whiskey Creek. Limited tickets available – buy ASAP
- Saturday, 9/25 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Poetry, Music, Kids Activities, Handcar Rides, Mining Demonstrations, Railroad History, Food & Craft Vendors and the FAMOUS PIE AUCTION!
- Sunday, 9/26 – Graveside Farewell Toast
Visit http://lawsmuseum.org for more information and tickets.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It