Death Valley Brill Car Train Rides At Laws Museum
June 17 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
One event on May 28, 2023 at 10:30 am
One event on June 17, 2023 at 10:30 am
Experience a vintage train ride on a 1920s era motorcar rail ride. Adults – $5. Seats for under 10 years old – $1. Infants or small children sitting on adult laps – free. Purchase tickets at Laws.
Rides last about 15 minutes.
Note ride operations are subject to bad weather, staff availability, or mechanical issues. For additional info, proceed to Laws website at https://lawsmuseum.org/.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra