Death Valley Brill Car Train Rides At Laws Museum
June 17 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 28, 2023 at 10:30 am
One event on June 17, 2023 at 10:30 am
Experience a vintage train ride on a 1920s era motorcar rail ride. Adults – $5. Seats for under 10 years old – $1. Infants or small children sitting on adult laps – free. Purchase tickets at Laws.
Rides last about 15 minutes.
Note ride operations are subject to bad weather, staff availability, or mechanical issues. For additional info, proceed to Laws website at https://lawsmuseum.org/.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates