Death Valley Brill Car Train Rides At Laws Museum
September 2 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on September 3, 2023 at 10:30 am
Experience a vintage train ride on a 1920s era motorcar rail ride. Adults – $5. Seats for under 10 years old – $1. Infants or small children sitting on adult laps – free. Purchase tickets at Laws.
Rides last about 15 minutes.
Note ride operations are subject to bad weather, staff availability, or mechanical issues. For additional info, proceed to Laws website at https://lawsmuseum.org/.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop