Death Valley Brill Car Train Rides At Laws Museum
July 15 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on July 2, 2023 at 10:30 am
One event on July 15, 2023 at 10:30 am
One event on July 29, 2023 at 10:30 am
One event on August 12, 2023 at 10:30 am
Experience a vintage train ride on a 1920s era motorcar rail ride. Adults – $5. Seats for under 10 years old – $1. Infants or small children sitting on adult laps – free. Purchase tickets at Laws.
Rides last about 15 minutes.
Note ride operations are subject to bad weather, staff availability, or mechanical issues. For additional info, proceed to Laws website at https://lawsmuseum.org/.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All