- This event has passed.
Eastern Sierra Audubon Society COSA Bird Walk
March 13, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
One event on February 13, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on March 13, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on April 10, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on May 8, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on June 12, 2021 at 7:30 am
Join ESAS and volunteers on an easy walk around the Bishop Paiute Tribe’s Conservation Open Space Area (COSA). The walks are held the second Saturday of every month at 8:30 am except in summer when they begin at 7:30 am. Meet behind the U.S. Forest Service/Bureau of Land Management building (351 Pacu Lane, Bishop). A limited supply of binoculars are available.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley