- This event has passed.
Eastern Sierra Audubon Society COSA Bird Walk
March 13, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
One event on February 13, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on March 13, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on April 10, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on May 8, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on June 12, 2021 at 7:30 am
Join ESAS and volunteers on an easy walk around the Bishop Paiute Tribe’s Conservation Open Space Area (COSA). The walks are held the second Saturday of every month at 8:30 am except in summer when they begin at 7:30 am. Meet behind the U.S. Forest Service/Bureau of Land Management building (351 Pacu Lane, Bishop). A limited supply of binoculars are available.
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!