- This event has passed.
Eastern Sierra Bass Tournament
November 7, 2020
Yes!! It’s happening. A bass tournament on November 7 in Bishop, California. There will be bands and a banquet on the back patio of Whiskey Creek. A celebration of the Autumn classic will happen in normal fashion.
- Prizes at 8pm that will include Cash, Bottles from #owensvalleydistillingcompany, and some other “stuff”…
- The music will start once the cash prizes have been announced, then you can drink, be merry, and tell fish stories ….
- This will be the soft opening of the Eastern Sierra Outdoor Festival.
- The outdoor space and distanced tables will allow us to provide a safe setting.
- Details are coming but everyone is invited.
FISHING SEASON NEVER ENDS IN INYO
The general trout season in the Eastern Sierra is winding down – last day is 11/15, but Pleasant Valley Reservoir and the Owens River near Bishop remain open and well-stocked year-round. While upper elevation lakes and streams will be covered with snow in coming months, PVR and the Owens remain ice-free and accessible. Mid-day winter temps are generally pleasant – mid 50’s-60’s.
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!