- This event has passed.
Eastern Sierra Bass Tournament
November 7, 2020
Yes!! It’s happening. A bass tournament on November 7 in Bishop, California. There will be bands and a banquet on the back patio of Whiskey Creek. A celebration of the Autumn classic will happen in normal fashion.
- Prizes at 8pm that will include Cash, Bottles from #owensvalleydistillingcompany, and some other “stuff”…
- The music will start once the cash prizes have been announced, then you can drink, be merry, and tell fish stories ….
- This will be the soft opening of the Eastern Sierra Outdoor Festival.
- The outdoor space and distanced tables will allow us to provide a safe setting.
- Details are coming but everyone is invited.
FISHING SEASON NEVER ENDS IN INYO
The general trout season in the Eastern Sierra is winding down – last day is 11/15, but Pleasant Valley Reservoir and the Owens River near Bishop remain open and well-stocked year-round. While upper elevation lakes and streams will be covered with snow in coming months, PVR and the Owens remain ice-free and accessible. Mid-day winter temps are generally pleasant – mid 50’s-60’s.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All