EASTERN SIERRA TRI-COUNTY FAIR
September 1 - September 4
Labor Day Weekend: The Eastern Sierra Tri-County Fair is guaranteed to be the BEST FOUR DAYS OF SUMMER. It’s a time to showcase and celebrate the talents and achievements of our local communities. Entering projects in the Fair Exhibits Competition allows you the opportunity to showcase your efforts and creative talents. We encourage all talents and all ages to enter one project this year! CLICK HERE for a complete schedule of events.
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run
- Bishop Trout Rodeo a Success
- Blake Jones Trout Derby Recap
- The Change Of Season… Rejuvenate, Reenergize, And Restore This Spring In Bishop
- For What It’s “Earth” – Happy Earth Day To Our Planet!
- Revitalize Your Spirit And Body With A Spring Escape To Bishop
- Break Into Spring With A Climbing, Skiing, Or Both Type Of Adventure