- This event has passed.
September 4, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
The Tri-County Fair will include a Labor Day Parade this year! The parade is on Saturday September 4, @ 10:00 am on Main Street in Bishop, Ca. The parade will start with a cattle drive down Main Street! It will also include entertainment including a juggler, mime, awesome animal stilt walkers featured at the fair this year, derby cars, fire department and other first responders and more. The entire community is invited to be a part of the parade.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run