- This event has passed.
September 4, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
The Tri-County Fair will include a Labor Day Parade this year! The parade is on Saturday September 4, @ 10:00 am on Main Street in Bishop, Ca. The parade will start with a cattle drive down Main Street! It will also include entertainment including a juggler, mime, awesome animal stilt walkers featured at the fair this year, derby cars, fire department and other first responders and more. The entire community is invited to be a part of the parade.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All