- This event has passed.
First Friday Night Markets
August 6, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on September 6, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on January 28, 2023 at 6:00 pm
Downtown Bishop on Academy Street, between Main Street and Warren Street. Handcrafted items, crafters and artisans, local produce, kid crafts, wine tasting, food booths, local beer and distillery and local bands.
Sponsored by Inyo County, City of Bishop, Eastern Sierra Artists, and Mammoth Brewing Co.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra