- This event has passed.
First Friday Night Markets
August 6, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on September 6, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on June 25, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Downtown Bishop on Academy Street, between Main Street and Warren Street. Handcrafted items, crafters and artisans, local produce, kid crafts, wine tasting, food booths, local beer and distillery and local bands.
Sponsored by Inyo County, City of Bishop, Eastern Sierra Artists, and Mammoth Brewing Co.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run