First Friday Night Markets
August 6, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on September 6, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 8, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Downtown Bishop on Academy Street, between Main Street and Warren Street. Handcrafted items, crafters and artisans, local produce, kid crafts, wine tasting, food booths, local beer and distillery and local bands.
Sponsored by Inyo County, City of Bishop, Eastern Sierra Artists, and Mammoth Brewing Co.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley