- This event has passed.
First Friday Night Markets
August 6, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on September 6, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on August 13, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Downtown Bishop on Academy Street, between Main Street and Warren Street. Handcrafted items, crafters and artisans, local produce, kid crafts, wine tasting, food booths, local beer and distillery and local bands.
Sponsored by Inyo County, City of Bishop, Eastern Sierra Artists, and Mammoth Brewing Co.
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Give The Gift Of Birding
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop