Flutes Demonstration with Native American Artist Robert Piper, Jr.
April 1, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until April 2, 2022
Local artist, Robert Piper, Jr. from the Big Pine Paiute Tribe will demonstrate Native American flutes, a traditional Paiute musical instrument for guests.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- The Scoop On Fly Fishing The Owens River
- July 4th in the Eastern Sierra
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates