- This event has passed.
Free Climbing Photos and Stories
February 11, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15.
Join ESIA and friends for stunning photos and stories about how local Eastern Sierra resident Kate Rutherford started off her climbing career in Yosemite free climbing El Cap, Half Dome, and the Leaning Tower, which honed her skills enough to establish new routes all over the world, including Patagonia, Kenya, Iran, Alaska, and more. Basing out of Bishop, CA, she frequents the Buttermilks, Incredible Hulk, Yosemite Face Lift, and has just started a new project called Farm To Crag.
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run
- Bishop Trout Rodeo a Success
- Blake Jones Trout Derby Recap
- The Change Of Season… Rejuvenate, Reenergize, And Restore This Spring In Bishop
- For What It’s “Earth” – Happy Earth Day To Our Planet!