- This event has passed.
Free Climbing Photos and Stories
February 11, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15.
Join ESIA and friends for stunning photos and stories about how local Eastern Sierra resident Kate Rutherford started off her climbing career in Yosemite free climbing El Cap, Half Dome, and the Leaning Tower, which honed her skills enough to establish new routes all over the world, including Patagonia, Kenya, Iran, Alaska, and more. Basing out of Bishop, CA, she frequents the Buttermilks, Incredible Hulk, Yosemite Face Lift, and has just started a new project called Farm To Crag.
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report