Free Coffee With Climbing Rangers
March 18 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Saturday, repeating until March 25, 2023
Every Saturday the Bishop Area Climbing Rangers will be serving Black Sheep Coffee at the Pleasant Valley “Pit” Campground from 8am-10am. Come out to meet the rangers, Matthew and Casey, and enjoy a hot cup of coffee! This program will continue through March.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra