- This event has passed.
“Friday Night Lights” Drive-In Movie Night
September 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
“Friday Night Lights” centers on the rural town of Dillon, Texas, where winning the state football championship is prized above all else. Coach Eric Taylor guides a high school football team through pressure-filled seasons while dealing with struggles relating to his own family. The interactions between the team members, current and former players, supporters, coaching staff and regular townsfolk address many of the issues facing small-town America.
- All sales are final. Purchase tickets online.
- $20 per car (you can have as many people as legally allowed in your vehicle)
- Gates open @ 7PM for Food Trucks (in the main parking lot)
- Movie Begins @ 8:30PM
- Movie is located in our “F Lot” – parking attendants will direct you to a site
- High profile and lifted vehicles will be parked on the side so they will not block the view of others
- RV’s not permitted
- Popcorn and other theatre concessions will be sold during the movie
- Restrooms are available
- Everyone MUST stay in their vehicle during the movie
- You may sit in the back of trucks – masks must be worn
- Masks are required anytime outside of your vehicle
- No lawn chairs permitted at this time. You must watch the movie from your vehicle
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run
- Bishop Trout Rodeo a Success
- Blake Jones Trout Derby Recap
- The Change Of Season… Rejuvenate, Reenergize, And Restore This Spring In Bishop
- For What It’s “Earth” – Happy Earth Day To Our Planet!