- This event has passed.
“Friday Night Lights” Drive-In Movie Night
September 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
“Friday Night Lights” centers on the rural town of Dillon, Texas, where winning the state football championship is prized above all else. Coach Eric Taylor guides a high school football team through pressure-filled seasons while dealing with struggles relating to his own family. The interactions between the team members, current and former players, supporters, coaching staff and regular townsfolk address many of the issues facing small-town America.
- All sales are final. Purchase tickets online.
- $20 per car (you can have as many people as legally allowed in your vehicle)
- Gates open @ 7PM for Food Trucks (in the main parking lot)
- Movie Begins @ 8:30PM
- Movie is located in our “F Lot” – parking attendants will direct you to a site
- High profile and lifted vehicles will be parked on the side so they will not block the view of others
- RV’s not permitted
- Popcorn and other theatre concessions will be sold during the movie
- Restrooms are available
- Everyone MUST stay in their vehicle during the movie
- You may sit in the back of trucks – masks must be worn
- Masks are required anytime outside of your vehicle
- No lawn chairs permitted at this time. You must watch the movie from your vehicle
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Flying for a Purpose: A Private Pilot’s Mission to Save Shelter Dogs
- Eastern Sierra Reading List
- A Gift For A Dad That Wants Nothing – Father’s Day Trip Ideas In Bishop
- Giddy Up To Adventure – Horseback Riding In The Sierra
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report