Friday Night Markets
September 9 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on July 8, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on July 29, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on August 19, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on September 9, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on September 30, 2022 at 5:30 pm
Eastern Sierra Artists and the City of Bishop are bringing back our very popular Friday Night Markets this summer in Downtown Bishop, located on Academy Street, between Main Street and Warren Street. Our new dates are June 17, July 8 & 29, Aug. 19, Sept. 9 & 30 from 5:30-9pm.
The band for the first 2022 Friday event is the Harry Andreas band so come prepared to dance! This free event also features lots of local craftspeople, artisans, products of the region, food booths, beer/cocktails, local produce, farmer’s market and fun for the whole family!
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run