- This event has passed.
Ghost Tour in Randsburg
November 1, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on November 2, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Do you like Randsburg? Do you like Ghost towns … ghost & historical stories … paranormal investigations … psychics?? WE’RE HAVING A GHOST WALK!!!
Event dates: Friday Nov 1st &/or Sat Nov 2nd
When: 5:30-9:00 PM
Where: Randsburg is located in the Rand Mountains, just 1 mile off Hwy 395 and 20 miles south of Ridgecrest.
Rand Desert Museum will be open. Psychics will be on site. Several merchants will be open until 8:00. Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the Randsburg General Store and The Joint. Thanks!!!! And see ya’ll there …..
MORE INFO and videos on Facebook page: GHOST IN CALIFORNIA INVESTIGATORS
ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASES REQUIRED. TICKET SALES CLOSE Friday 10/25/19. Purchase through Eventbrite
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run