- This event has passed.
Ghost Tour in Randsburg
November 1, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on November 2, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Do you like Randsburg? Do you like Ghost towns … ghost & historical stories … paranormal investigations … psychics?? WE’RE HAVING A GHOST WALK!!!
Event dates: Friday Nov 1st &/or Sat Nov 2nd
When: 5:30-9:00 PM
Where: Randsburg is located in the Rand Mountains, just 1 mile off Hwy 395 and 20 miles south of Ridgecrest.
Rand Desert Museum will be open. Psychics will be on site. Several merchants will be open until 8:00. Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the Randsburg General Store and The Joint. Thanks!!!! And see ya’ll there …..
MORE INFO and videos on Facebook page: GHOST IN CALIFORNIA INVESTIGATORS
ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASES REQUIRED. TICKET SALES CLOSE Friday 10/25/19. Purchase through Eventbrite
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley