- This event has passed.
Ghost Tour in Randsburg
November 1, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on November 2, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Do you like Randsburg? Do you like Ghost towns … ghost & historical stories … paranormal investigations … psychics?? WE’RE HAVING A GHOST WALK!!!
Event dates: Friday Nov 1st &/or Sat Nov 2nd
When: 5:30-9:00 PM
Where: Randsburg is located in the Rand Mountains, just 1 mile off Hwy 395 and 20 miles south of Ridgecrest.
Rand Desert Museum will be open. Psychics will be on site. Several merchants will be open until 8:00. Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the Randsburg General Store and The Joint. Thanks!!!! And see ya’ll there …..
MORE INFO and videos on Facebook page: GHOST IN CALIFORNIA INVESTIGATORS
ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASES REQUIRED. TICKET SALES CLOSE Friday 10/25/19. Purchase through Eventbrite
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Give The Gift Of Birding
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Electrify Your Soul, The Community, And The Environment With A Sustainable Bishop Adventure
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun